March 10, 2015

Roast Coffee & Eatery (BKK)


Visited Roast Coffee & Eatery on our last day of BKK trip last year. The cafe is one of the most popular cafes in bkk, located in Thonglor area, just beside Mr. Jones Orphanage. It offers a wide range of food, including all day breakfast, salads, soup, sandwiches, pasta, dinner menu and so on! I love their newspaper menu so much!!(omg i just knew that we can actually ask for a copy of the menu, i would have asked for it if i knew T.T) I always thought that the menu plays quite a big part in a restaurant/cafe because that's the thing that every customer will see and i think a nice/unique menu will literally increase one's appetite, or is it just me? HAHA!

Well, I had a hard time choosing what I want to eat because everything looks enticing to me, lol! Was contemplating between pulled pork burger and crab cake benedict and crab cake benedict (350Baht) won me over because i thought it was pretty unique! Shen Sim got herself the cassoulet (300Baht) and we ordered a clam chowder each..hahaha too hungry or what XD I really love my crab cake benedict, the poached egg was done perfectly and everything on the plate was really yummy! The only problem with this dish is the portion was really small! A dessert is a must so we ordered the strawberry waffle (240Baht) to share. The waffle was stuffed with lots of strawberries and i love how fluffy the waffle is! Overall a satisfying brunch at Roast Coffee & Eatery, definitely worth a visit if you are in bkk! :)


Roast Coffee & Eatery
2/F SeenSpace, Thonglor 13
Bangkok, Thailand
Mon-Thu: 10am-11pm
Fri-Sat: 9am-11pm
Sun: 9am-10pm

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature